Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where are the computer labs?
Our Best Answer - How long will it take for me to graduate?
Time to Graduation
Graduating in four years is a top priority of both entering students and their families as they make decisions about a college education. A high percentage of our entering freshmen complete their undergraduate degree in four years, and our transfer students complete their degree in two or three years.
Most of our academic programs require 120 semester units. If you complete 30 units of degree requirements each year, you will graduate in four years (if you entered as a freshman) or two years (if you transferred). Visit the Take 30 website to learn more about the benefits.
If you have questions about your degree progress, contact your academic advisor.
- Where can I get information about graduation?
- How much does it cost to apply for graduation?
- Are there any resources to help me prepare for graduate school?
- Do you have a graduate school?
- How many credits do I need to graduate?