Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- How do I access my email?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to stay for the entire orientation?
Orientation is mandatory and students are required to stay for the entire orientation program. Attending and participating in every activity during orientation is crucial, and will provide you with the tools necessary to have a successful start at Cal Poly Pomona. During orientation you will learn about the various programs and services on campus, meet your advisor, register for classes, meet lots of new people, and much more!
Please visit our Orientation Services website for more information.
- Do I have to stay for the entire orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Can I get a waiver so I don't have to stay overnight?