Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where are the computer labs?
Our Best Answer - Do you have an orientation program for parents?
Parent and Family Orientation
Orientation Services offers orientation programs for parents, family members and guests of our entering Freshman and Transfer students. While Student Orientation is mandatory, the Parent, Family, and Guest Orientation is optional and highly recommended. You may register up to two guests when signing up for Orientation online. If you want to add or delete your guest after you have registered, call 909.869.3604 to register your guest by phone.
Visit the Parent and Family Program website for more information about the program.
You may be interested in our Parents & Family & Guest website, which contains additional information for parents, and family members who want to stay connected with Cal Poly Pomona and their students.
- When is orientation?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is a Parent PLUS Loan?
- How do I register for orientation?