Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
Our Best Answer - Do you have an orientation program for parents?
Parent and Family Orientation
Orientation Services offers orientation programs for parents, family members and guests of our entering Freshman and Transfer students. While Student Orientation is mandatory, and the Parent & Family & Guest Orientation is optional and highly recommended. You may register up to two guests when signing up for Orientation online. If you want to add or delete your guest after you have registered, call 909.869.3604 to register your guest by phone.
Visit the Parent and Family Program website for more information about the program.
You may be interested in our Parents & Family & Guest website which contains additional information for parents and family members who want to stay connected with Cal Poly Pomona and their students.
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is a Parent PLUS Loan?
- How do I register for orientation?