Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - How do I contact Orientation?
You can contact Orientation Services by phone at 909.869.3604, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Orientation Services is located in the Classroom Laboratory Administration (CLA) building, fourth floor (98-T4).
To register for Orientation, go online to your Student Center on BroncoDirect. View our website for more information about when Orientation registration will open for the quarter you are admitted.
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- How do I get to orientation?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- Can the orientation fee be postponed or deferred?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is Poly Nights?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?