Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I access my email?
- What is EOP?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - What is a Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
The Transfer Credit Report is a statement of how course work you completed from other colleges or universities are equated to Cal Poly Pomona courses. This report is completed by Transfer and Graduation Advisors in the Registrar's Office for all transfer student attending orientation. It is updated each time a student submits a new transcript from other schools. If your transfer course does not appear on your Transfer Credit Report, it might be because the Registrar's Office has not received your transcript.
- How do I get my international transcript evaluated?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I check the status of my transfer credits?
- How do I contact the Registrar's Office?
- What is a Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
- How do I know that my transfer course will meet a specific requirement?
- What is an academic credit?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How will students trying to transfer from Cal Poly Pomona be impacted?
- If I have already transferred to Cal Poly Pomona with semester credits, will I lose units in the conversion?