Our Best Answer - How do I know that my transfer course will meet a specific requirement?
Your Degree Progress Report and Transfer Credit Report are available in BroncoDirect and will indicate if one of your course requirements is satisfied by your transfer course. You can also search your transfer course on the ASSIST website or the Registrar's TES webpage to see if the course has been determined to be equivalent to specific Cal Poly Pomona courses.
- What is a road map?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- How will I know what classes to take?
- How do I get a course description?
- How can I get a copy of my class schedule?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Do you require letters of recommendation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is BroncoDirect?