Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I know that my transfer course will meet a specific requirement?

Transfer Credit

Your Degree Progress Report and Transfer Credit Report are available in BroncoDirect and will indicate if one of your course requirements is satisfied by your transfer course.  You can also search your transfer course on the ASSIST website or the Registrar's TES webpage to see if the course has been determined to be equivalent to specific Cal Poly Pomona courses.


Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?