Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - What is the 2-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
Two- Year Transfer Graduation Pledge
Graduating in two years is often a top priority of both entering transfer students and their families as they make decisions about a college education.
The CPP Pledge and California Promise programs involves a promise by students to balance school, work and personal responsibilities so that their commitment to education is honored. The University, in turn, provides an effective and coordinated advising program and facilitates registration in appropriate course work.
Our two-year pledge program is designed to guarantee graduation within two years of transferring to Cal Poly Pomona. For more information, go to our Graduation Pledge program website.
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- Will I still be eligible for the CPP Pledge or California Promise graduation pledge programs if I am transitioning to semesters?