Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I access my email?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - How much does it cost to apply for graduation?
Graduation Application Fee
The fee to apply for graduation is $59. This fee is applied toward the specific quarter for which you apply to graduation. Should you fail to graduate in the quarter for you which you applied, you will need to pay another fee when you re-apply for graduation in a future quarter.
You can find more information about applying for graduation on the Registrar's Office website.
Learn how to apply for graduation by watching the how-to video below.
- How do I apply for graduation?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- Where can I get information about graduation?
- When will I get my GWT score?