Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How many units can I register for?
During priority registration and general registration, all students can enroll in up to 18 semester units. During add/drop period, the unit enrollment limit remains the same. Visit the Registration Timelines and Unit Limits page for details about this policy.
If you have questions about your unit load, contact your academic advisor.
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- What is an academic credit?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How many units do I need to enroll in to be considered full-time?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?