Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How do I make an appointment with Student Health Services?
Appointment with Student Health Services
To make an appointment at the Health Center, Bldg. 46, call the main number 909.869.4000 for an appointment or use our secure online portal My Bronco Health Manager to make limited same-day appointments, accessible from a link in the left menu structure on the Student Health and Counseling Services homepage.
You will be offered a selection of appointment days and times that best meet your schedule. Urgent Care is available for sudden or same day illnesses and injuries. Whenever possible, please call ahead to minimize your waiting time in our lobby. For more information, click Make an Appointment.
In Case of Emergency:
Call University Police at 909-869-3070 (if using a cell phone), or 911 (from an on-campus phone), or go to a nearby hospital.
- What do I do if I have a medical emergency?
- Is personal counseling available?
- Do you offer tutoring services?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is academic advising?