Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - When is Student Health Services open?
Student Health Services
Student Health Services is open at the following times:
Fall & Spring Term: (Monday through Friday): 8 am - 5 pm
Term Breaks: (Monday through Friday): 8 am - 5 pm
Summer Term: (Monday through Thursday): 7 am - 6 pm
Student Health Services is closed weekends and campus closures. See more information at: Operating Hours.
- Is there a health center on campus?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Do you offer tutoring services?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Is personal counseling available?