Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to pay an initial payment when I apply for housing?
After submitting the University Housing Services License Agreement you will have an initial payment due of $450. This is not a deposit, it is a payment made towards your total housing fees. There is a security deposit that is separate from this initial payment that is required when you have been assigned and agree to your University Housing Contract and Meal Plan. It is $150, and will be refunded (minus any damage/lock out charges) at time of move-out.
- How can I make a payment?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I apply for housing?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- When is the application deadline?