Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
Our Best Answer - How do I cancel my contract before I move in?
Contract Cancellations – Before Occupancy
If you are an incoming student that is no longer planning on attending Cal Poly Pomona (for instance, if your admission status is rescinded or you decide not to attend), you must request to be released from your contract (license agreement) by submitting a written request to University Housing Services via email or in person at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the term to avoid any penalty charges. It is advisable to call University Housing Services to verify that the written notification has been received.
NOTE: Additionally, if you are not planning on attending Cal Poly Pomona you should submit a request to withdraw your application for admissions. This must be done in addition to formally informing University Housing Services of your desire to be released from your contract. More information can be found at University Housing Services Cancellations webpage.
- When can I move in?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How do I cancel my contract after I move in?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I move out?