Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - As a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?

Veterans and Non-Resident Fees

A waiver of non-resident fees may apply to you if you are a veteran using Post-9/11 GI Bill® or Montgomery GI Bill® – Active Duty benefits who lives in the state in which the institution of higher learning is located (regardless of his/her legal state of residence) and enrolls in the school within three years of discharge from a period of active duty service of 90 days or more.

More information is available at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website.

For assistance, contact the Veterans Resource Center at 909.869.6994 or or visit the Center in the SSB, Building 121 West, 1st Floor.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?