Our Best Answer - Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
Our campus shuttle, Bronco Express, is free and has regular routes all over campus which include University Village and Regenerative Studies. Recently, the D Route was added to service the overflow/express lots located at Innovation Way and Valley/Kellogg Dr. and new SSB building. The route also services the Foothill Transit stops at Temple Ave. and South Campus Drive.
You can sign up to get alerts on your phone about shuttle arrival times for each shuttle stop through the Cal Poly Pomona mobile app.
- Where can I find Dining Services hours?
- Can I apply online?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Is there a cafeteria or restaurant on campus?
- Is there a health center on campus?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is the status of my application?