Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
Our campus shuttle, Bronco Express, is free and has regular routes all over campus which include University Village and Regenerative Studies.
You can sign up to get alerts on your phone about shuttle arrival times for each shuttle stop through the Cal Poly Pomona mobile app.
- Can I apply online?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Is there a cafeteria or restaurant on campus?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What is the Bronco Advising Center?