Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
Our campus shuttle, Bronco Express, is free and has regular routes all over campus which include University Village and Regenerative Studies.
You can sign up to get alerts on your phone about shuttle arrival times for each shuttle stop through the Cal Poly Pomona mobile app.
- Can I apply online?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Is there a cafeteria or restaurant on campus?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What is the Bronco Advising Center?