Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
Our campus shuttle, Bronco Express, is free and has regular routes all over campus which include University Village and Regenerative Studies.
You can sign up to get alerts on your phone about shuttle arrival times for each shuttle stop through the Cal Poly Pomona mobile app.
- Can I apply online?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Is there a cafeteria or restaurant on campus?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What is the Bronco Advising Center?