Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Where can I study?
The Library offers several options for students to study individually or in groups:
• The General Study Space: Provides carrels, tables, and computer workstations for individual study. General Study Space in available on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th floors, and the 24-hour lab on the 1st floor.
• Group Study Rooms (43): Offer a private enclosed area to conduct group work and for study groups. These rooms are equipped with a table, chairs, and a whiteboard. Some have a screen and are equipped with a CopyCam (which allows you to capture the image from the whiteboard to a smart drive or the web). These rooms are for study sessions or group work situations that involve discussion. Rooms may be reserved using our online reservation system. Group study rooms are available on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th floors.
Please go to the Group Study Rooms Reservation and Use Policy, Study Room Capacity, and Group Study Room Reservation websites for additional information.
You may also study in various locations across campus, including the Bronco Student Center (Bldg. 35), Campus Center (Bldg. 97) and the Residence Halls. You may want to check with your academic department or college to see if they have additional study space for student in their buildings.
The library has group study rooms that students can reserve in advance. See the Group Study Room Reservation website for additional information.
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Do you have a Career Center?
- What is Bronco Copy N’ Mail?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Do you have a graduate school?