Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I access my email?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?
On and Off Campus Employment
If you are looking for a job on or off campus, the Career Center provides information about all part-time, internship and full-time employment opportunities through Handshake.
On Handshake, you have access to hundreds of positions which are updated on a daily basis. Handshake has job postings for the local community and the University. Employment opportunities are also available through Associated Students and University Foundation.
The Career Center can also assist you with interview tips and with building your resume. The Career Center hosts the annual Jobs for Broncos in fall term. This Fair gives students an opportunity to meet with both on and off campus organizations concerning job openings.
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- Why should I choose your school?
- Can I apply online?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Where can I park on campus?