Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Will I be able to transfer courses I take during the summer at a community college to Cal Poly Pomona?

Summer Courses at a Community College

College-level courses you take at a community college during the summer may be transferred to Cal Poly Pomona depending on a number of factors. The course(s) must be college level and taken at a 2 or 4 year accredited college or university.

For information about a specific course, go to the Assist website.

Please note: While you may be able to transfer the course after you enroll at Cal Poly Pomona, courses taken the summer immediately preceding your fall enrollment will not be considered to meet the 60 / 90 unit Admission requirement.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?