Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Can I repeat a class?
- What is your grading policy?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - Will I be able to transfer courses I take during the summer at a community college to Cal Poly Pomona?
Summer Courses at a Community College
College-level courses you take at a community college during the summer may be transferred to Cal Poly Pomona depending on a number of factors. The course(s) must be college level and taken at a 2 or 4 year accredited college or university.
For information about a specific course, go to the Assist website.
Please note: While you may be able to transfer the course after you enroll at Cal Poly Pomona, courses taken the summer immediately preceding your fall enrollment will not be considered to meet the 60 / 90 unit Admission requirement.
- How do I know that my transfer course will meet a specific requirement?
- When do classes begin and end?
- Can I apply online?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- When is summer session?