Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Will I be able to transfer courses I take during the summer at a community college to Cal Poly Pomona?
Summer Courses at a Community College
College-level courses you take at a community college during the summer may be transferred to Cal Poly Pomona depending on a number of factors. The course(s) must be college level and taken at a 2 or 4 year accredited college or university.
For information about a specific course, go to the Assist website.
Please note: While you may be able to transfer the course after you enroll at Cal Poly Pomona, courses taken the summer immediately preceding your fall enrollment will not be considered to meet the 60 / 90 unit Admission requirement.
- How do I know that my transfer course will meet a specific requirement?
- When do classes begin and end?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- Can I apply online?
- When is summer session?