Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
- What is the Undeclared Student Program?
Our Best Answer - What is EOP?
Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
Cal Poly Pomona's Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) was established in 1969 to serve low-income California residents who demonstrate the motivation and potential to succeed in college.
EOP provides the students they serve with a broad range of support services throughout their undergraduate enrollment, as long as they maintain full-time status, satisfactory academic progress and fulfill program requirements. These services include comprehensive Academic Advising and Tutorial Services. EOP students may also qualify for an EOP Grant to help pay for their college education.
To qualify for admission to EOP, you must:
- Be a first-time applicant to the CSU System*
- Enroll as an undergraduate student
- Meet specific family income guidelines
- Demonstrate potential for academic success and be motivated to achieve your educational goals
- Be a California resident or an AB540 non-resident tuition exemption student
- Enroll as a full-time student (at least 12 units per semester)
* EOP students transferring from another CSU are eligible upon verification of EOP status at the previous CSU.
More information about the program and how to apply is available at the EOP website.
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is the 2-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is the Summer Advantage Program?
- How do I apply for the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)?
- What is Project Lead the Way?
- What is the Student Support and Equity Program (SSEP)?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- What is Early Start?
- What is PolyCARES?
- What is Associate Degree for Transfer?
- What is CSU Fully Online?