Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What is EOP?
Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
Cal Poly Pomona's Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) was established in 1969 to serve low-income California residents who demonstrate the motivation and potential to succeed in college.
EOP provides the students they serve with a broad range of support services throughout their undergraduate enrollment, as long as they maintain full-time status, satisfactory academic progress and fulfill program requirements. These services include comprehensive Academic Advising and Tutorial Services. EOP students may also qualify for an EOP Grant to help pay for their college education.
To qualify for admission to EOP, you must:
- Be a first-time applicant to the CSU System*
- Enroll as an undergraduate student
- Meet specific family income guidelines
- Demonstrate potential for academic success and be motivated to achieve your educational goals
- Be a California resident or an AB540 non-resident tuition exemption student
- Enroll as a full-time student (at least 12 units per quarter)
* EOP students transferring from another CSU are eligible upon verification of EOP status at the previous CSU.
More information about the program and how to apply is available at the EOP website.
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is the 2-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is the Summer Advantage Program?
- How do I apply for the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)?
- What is Project Lead the Way?
- What is Summer Bridge?
- What is the Student Support and Equity Program (SSEP)?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- What is the MDTP?
- What is Early Start?
- What is PolyCARES?
- What is Associate Degree for Transfer?