Our Best Answer - Where are the Japanese Gardens?
George and Sakaye Aratani Japanese Gardens
The George and Sakaye Aratani Japanese Garden fosters an appreciation of nature and Japanese culture and features traditional Asian flora, creating a peaceful paradise in the midst of the campus.
The Japanese Gardens are located behind the CLA Building (Bldg. 98) next to the Rose Garden. You may take a virtual tour of the Japanese Garden and other campus landmarks at the Virtual Tours website.
- What are some of your campus landmarks?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you offer study abroad programs?
- How diverse is your student body?
- Where is your school located?
- What services are offered for international students?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?