Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply to be a Renaissance Scholar?
Applying for the Renaissance Scholars Program
To apply for the Renaissance Scholars program, first complete the California State University (CSU) undergraduate application for admission during the initial application filing period (October 1 through November 30 of the previous fall). The application is available online at the Cal State Apply website.
Next, please contact Renaissance Scholars at (909) 869-3169 to request an application packet, as well as any additional forms necessary to apply to the Renaissance Scholars program.
For additional information about Renaissance Scholars go to the Renaissance Scholars website.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is the Renaissance Scholars Program?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- If I'm applying to Cal Poly Pomona as a transfer student, how will semester conversion affect me?
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?