Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - What is Welcome Week?
If you will be living on campus as a first-year student for the fall quarter, Welcome Week is a 4-day residential welcome program designed to give you an adventurous introduction to the campus and residential community. Welcome Week is filled with exciting social activities and inspiring educational program.
As a Welcome Week participant, you will get the advantage of moving into your new home for the year a few days early so that you are all set for the fall quarter.
For more information and registration, go to the Welcome Week website.
- What is verification and how long will it take?
- What are bridge and cap courses?
- Where can I find out about events on campus?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- When do I register for classes?