Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - When is the next Blood Drive?
The American Red Cross conducts blood drives on the Cal Poly Pomona campus nearly every month. To be eligible to give blood, you must be at least 16 years of age (in California), weigh at least 110 pounds, be in good health, and meet additional requirements.
Appointments are not required but we recommend that you make an appointment to reduce wait-time as appointments are given priority over walk-ins.
Be sure to drink plenty of fluids the day before you give blood, eat before you donate, and be sure to bring your PhotoID.
For more information about dates, making appointments and other eligibility requirements, go to the Cal Poly Pomona American Red Cross Blood Drives website.
- How can I schedule a Blood Drive?
- Where can I find out about events on campus?
- When is Student Health Services open?
- Do you have a RideShare Program?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- How do I post flyers?