Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Who is W.K. Kellogg?
Cal Poly Pomona was founded on a legacy of giving, with the W.K. Kellogg Foundation and its namesake founder being the driving force.
What is now the green wooded expanse of the university was originally the winter ranch home of W.K. Kellogg, of breakfast cereal fame. Many features of Kellogg-s Arabian horse ranch, including his mansion, rose gardens, avocado groves, stables, and the award-winning Kellogg Arabian horses.
In 1949, the W. K. Kellogg foundation deeded the land to California's's state college system, for educational purposes. For more information about the W.K. Kellogg heritage and the ongoing support of his foundation, go to our Heritage website.
- How and when was Cal Poly Pomona founded?
- Do you have a hotel on campus?
- Do you have an Honors College?
- Why are there horses on campus?
- What are some campus traditions?
- Do you have an Honors Program?