Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - What is the Student Support and Equity Program (SSEP)?
Student Support & Equity Programs (SSEP)
SSEP is the home for three student support programs: the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) including the freshmen transitional program of Summer Bridge, the Undeclared Student Program, and Renaissance Scholars.
SSEP provides high quality programs and services that promote access to higher education for underrepresented students, comprehensive major and career exploration for undecided students, and comprehensive and strategic retention services to ensure student success.
For more information, please visit the SSEP website.
- What is EOP?
- How do I apply for the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)?
- What is the Student Support and Equity Program (SSEP)?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Is personal counseling available?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?