Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How do I choose a roommate?
There will be a space provided on the University Housing Services Housing Application to list any preferred roommates. Both you and your requested roommate(s) must list each other (mutual request) on the contract and you must include the Bronco ID number of your requested roommate(s). For the best chance of rooming together, you should try to submit your applications on the same day and close to the same time in order to have similar priority (date and time stamp on your electronic application submission). These matches are also based on a first-come, first-served basis and will depend on available spaces.
- What types of student housing are available?
- How will I know what classes to take?
- Where can I get advising?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is the University Village?