Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Do you have off-campus housing?
Off Campus Housing Options
University Housing Services provides a listing service that may be helpful if you need off campus housing while you are enrolled at Cal Poly Pomona. This service is available on the University Housing Services website.
Upper-division students can also live at the University Village, an off-campus housing community supported by University Foundation. For more information, visit the University Village website.
- When will I know my room assignment?
- How do I apply for housing?
- Do you have housing for married students?
- Is there Veteran housing at Cal Poly Pomona?
- Will my Financial Aid pay for housing?