Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Do you have off-campus housing?
Off Campus Housing Options
University Housing Services provides a listing service that may be helpful if you need off campus housing while you are enrolled at Cal Poly Pomona. This service is available on the University Housing Services website.
Upper-division students can also live at the University Village, an off-campus housing community supported by University Foundation. For more information, visit the University Village website.
- When will I know my room assignment?
- How do I apply for housing?
- Do you have housing for married students?
- Is there Veteran housing at Cal Poly Pomona?
- Will my Financial Aid pay for housing?