Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- How do I access my email?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Is there a library on campus?
The University Library is a modern learning facility holding 2.4 million books, microfilms, maps, 3,000 periodicals and 2,800 online journals and databases. In 2008, the Library completed a $58.5 million expansion and renovation. The University Library features a two-story Grand Reading Room with a view of the majestic San Gabriel mountains, a state of the art Learning Commons with a 60-work station center, a high-tech 53-workstation Productivity Center and 43 Group Study Rooms.
The University Library also provides a 24-hour lab with 78 computer stations and round table sitting areas, a Special Events Room, six classrooms and a Starbucks Cafe.
For more information about our libraries, including borrowing and renewing books, obtaining a library card, fines, reserving study rooms, etc., please visit our Library List of Services.
You may also be interested in visiting the W.K. Kellogg Arabian Horse Library.
- How much are library fines?
- Can I apply online?
- How safe is Cal Poly Pomona?
- Is there a bar on campus?
- Why are there horses on campus?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?