Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
English as a Second Language (ESL)
Cal Poly Pomona's English Language Institute serves students on temporary visas, immigrants from all over the world, and native-born citizens whose first language is not English. Whether you have an advanced degree from your own country and need English proficiency to continue your profession or you are a new student, our English Language Institute will prepare you to participate more fully in your college and professional life.
For more information, visit our Cal Poly English Language Institute website.
- What language programs do you offer?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare a double major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- How will I know what classes to take?
- Do you have orientation in other languages?