Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How many courses can I take per term?
Course / Credit Load
To be considered a full-time student, you must enroll in 12 units each term if you are an undergraduate student or 8 units if you are a graduate student.
Undergraduate students may enroll up to a maximum of 20 units per term without additional permission. However, the number of units in which you may enroll depends on the period in which you are registering. View the Registration Timelines & Unit Limits webpage for more information.
- How do I get permission for an overload of credits?
- How many units can I register for?
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- When do classes begin and end?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- When do I buy my books?
- When is summer session?