Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I get my international transcript evaluated?

International Transcript Evaluation 

To have your international transcript evaluated, you need to send an official transcript of all your college-level coursework to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning by the transcript deadline. 

One of our staff will review your transcript to determine if you meet the admissions requirements.  Once you have been admitted, your transcript will be evaluated to determine which of your international courses will meet your Cal Poly Pomona degree requirements.

It is recommended (but not required) to have your prior coursework evaluated.  The evaluation determines how equivalent the courses you have completed to the US educational system. You may use World Education Services (WES) for your evaluation.

You will be able to see the evaluation of your transfer coursework on your Transfer Credit Report through BroncoDirect once it is completed.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?