Top 10 Questions
- What is the CLA Building?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - How are my transfer credits evaluated?
Transfer Credit Evaluation
You must submit official transcripts for all college-level course work you have completed. Our staff will review your transcript to first determine if you have met the admissions requirements. Once you have been admitted, our staff will determine if your courses meet Cal Poly Pomona degree requirements.
Your transfer coursework is shown in your Transfer Credit Report and Degree Progress Report, which is available to you through BroncoDirect. You can use these two documents to determine which courses you still need to take to complete your degree requirements.
- How do I get my international transcript evaluated?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I check the status of my transfer credits?
- Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?
- How do I get credit for my AP/IB scores or college courses taken in high school?
- How do I contact the Registrar's Office?
- Can I use a class I took at another school to fulfill a requirement in my major?
- What is a Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
- How do I know that my transfer course will meet a specific requirement?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona accept CLEP?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How will students trying to transfer from Cal Poly Pomona be impacted?
- If I have already transferred to Cal Poly Pomona with semester credits, will I lose units in the conversion?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?