Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What is an academic credit?
An academic credit or unit is a measure of the amount of instruction offered for a specific course. For each credit, you will have one hour of instruction each week and should spend two hours per week doing homework, research, projects, and studying for that course.
A three-unit course will involve threehours of instruction each week and you are expected to spend an additional eight hours per week on homework and studying.
The number of credits/units for specific courses is available in the Schedule of Classes or on your Curriculum Sheet for your major.
At Cal Poly Pomona, an undergraduate student is considered full-time if he/she is registered for 12 units/credits that term.
- What is a curriculum sheet?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I get my international transcript evaluated?
- What is CSU Fully Online?
- What is my class level?