Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - How do I register for classes?
Current Cal Poly Pomona students register for courses through BroncoDirect. Registration periods vary each quarter. Please refer to the Registration Timelines webpage for the current quarter's registration schedule. Related deadlines are also published on the Academic Calendar page.
If you want to add a class after the end of the initial registration period, you can add a class during the add/drop period. The add/drop periods are included on the Registration Timelines webpage, and usually begin four days prior to the first day of the quarter.
If you are having issues registering, go to our Enrollment Errors webpage for guidelines that might resolve your registration problems.
Learn how to register for classes by watching the how-to video below.
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is the CLA Building?
- How do I pay my fees?
- Can I be waived from a prerequisite?
- What summer aid is available?