Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where are the computer labs?
Our Best Answer - How do I contact the Registrar's Office?
Cal Poly Pomona's Registrar's Office is located in the SSB, Building 121 East, 1st Floor (Blue Counter). The address is
Cal Poly Pomona
3801 West Temple
Pomona, CA 91768.
Academic Record Services: 909.869.3000
- Course Registration
Degree Progress & Evaluation Services: 909.869.3000
- Graduation Check
- Transfer Credit
- Degree Progress Report
To find your Transfer and Graduation Advisor's contact information, visit the Registrar's Office website.
- Sam Kim: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Fax Number: 909.869.6828
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is CPU 4010 and how can I register?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?