Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I access my email?
- What is EOP?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - How do I contact the Registrar's Office?
Cal Poly Pomona's Registrar's Office is located in the SSB, Building 121 East, 1st Floor (Blue Counter). The address is
Cal Poly Pomona
3801 West Temple
Pomona, CA 91768.
Academic Record Services: 909.869.3000
- Course Registration
Degree Progress & Evaluation Services: 909.869.3000
- Graduation Check
- Transfer Credit
- Degree Progress Report
To find your Transfer and Graduation Advisor's contact information, visit the Registrar's Office website.
- Sam Kim : email@example.com
General Fax Number: 909.869.6828
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is CPU 4010 and how can I register?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?