Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Can I get driving directions to campus?
Driving Directions to Campus
Cal Poly Pomona is easily accessible from a variety of Southern California freeways.
From Los Angeles:
Take the 10 freeway EAST and exit at Kellogg Drive.
From Orange County:
Take the 57 freeway NORTH to Temple Avenue and exit north (left-hand turn) to the campus.
From The Inland Empire:
Take the 10 freeway WEST and exit at Kellogg Drive.
From the Pasadena area:
Take the 210 freeway EAST to 57 Freeway SOUTH. Exit on Temple Avenue and turn north (right-hand turn) to the campus.
If you’d like additional directions by air, shuttle or public transportation, click Maps, Directions, and Transportation.
- Where is your school located?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Can I apply online?
- Where are the Japanese Gardens?
- Where is the nearest airport?