Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What is BroncoDirect?
BroncoDirect is your online portal where you will find convenient access to important university information, administrative services, and business transactions.
You may check your admissions status, register for orientation, register for classes, view your grades, see your To Do List, pay your fees, accept your financial aid, and much more.
Learn how to log into BroncoDirect by watching the how-to video below.
- Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What will be the minimum unit enrollment to be eligible to work on campus in semesters?