Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I drop a class?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - As a Veteran, how can I apply to Cal Poly Pomona?
Applying to Cal Poly Pomona - Veterans
Prior to completing your admission application, we encourage you to schedule a pre-admissions counseling session with a Veterans Admission Counselor who can answer your questions regarding admissions requirements, your choice of academic major, and the application process.
To schedule an appointment, please contact the Veterans Resource Center at 909.869.6994 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information is available at Veterans Admission.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- Can I apply online?
- Is there a Veterans Lounge on campus?
- Is there a Veterans Resource Center at Cal Poly Pomona?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?