Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - As a Veteran, how can I apply to Cal Poly Pomona?
Applying to Cal Poly Pomona - Veterans
Prior to completing your admission application, we encourage you to schedule a pre-admissions counseling session with a Veterans Admission Counselor who can answer your questions regarding admissions requirements, your choice of academic major, and the application process.
To schedule an appointment, please contact the Veterans Resource Center at 909.869.6994 or email@example.com.
Additional information is available at Veterans Admission.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- Can I apply online?
- Is there a Veterans Lounge on campus?
- Is there a Veterans Resource Center at Cal Poly Pomona?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?