Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I access my email?
- What is EOP?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
Cal Vet Fee Waiver
The College Tuition Fee Waiver for Veteran Dependents benefit waives mandatory system-wide tuition and fees at any State of California Community College, California State University, or University of California campus.
To apply for a Cal Vet fee waiver, visit the California Department of Veterans Affairs (Cal Vet) website to download a College Fee Waiver application. Complete the application and submit it to your local County Veterans Services Office. Cal Vet will then determine your eligibility for this benefit.
- Is there a Veterans Resource Center at Cal Poly Pomona?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- As a dependent of a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
- Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
- What is an ECD?