Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - When should I meet with my VA Certifying Official?
Meet Quarterly with Your VA Certifying Official
If you have any of the following changes, you should contact or meet with the VA Certifying Official:
- Change in your class schedule
- Change in your major
- Add/Drop a minor
- Change in your benefits
- Change in your address or contact information
- Registering and paying for GWT or Graduation (Chapter 33 only)
- Requests for early certification and advance payment
- Parent School Letter when attending another school as a guest
- Withdrawing from your courses due to requirements of military service
As a reminder, your educational plan must be submitted prior to the start of your first term.
Cal Poly Pomona Certifying Official
- Who is my VA Certifying Official at Cal Poly Pomona?
- When can I see my Certifying Official?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- Where can I learn how to use Microsoft Office?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you have a Career Center?
- How do I make an appointment with Student Health Services?