Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
Our Best Answer - Do dependents get priority registration?
Dependents of Veterans and Priority Registration
If you are currently in the military or have been honorably discharged from U.S. military service, you are eligible for priority registration. Dependents of Veterans do not get priority registration.
We do encourage dependents of Veterans to stop by our Veterans Resource Center, located in the CLA (Bldg.98) Tower, on the 2nd floor next to the Registrar’s Office.
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I register for classes?
- I’m a Veteran, am I eligible for priority registration?
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
- What will be the minimum unit enrollment to be eligible to work on campus in semesters?