Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is an ECD?
Our Best Answer - Do dependents get priority registration?
Dependents of Veterans and Priority Registration
If you are currently in the military or have been honorably discharged from U.S. military service, you are eligible for priority registration. Dependents of Veterans do not get priority registration.
We do encourage dependents of Veterans to stop by our Veterans Resource Center, located in the CLA (Bldg.98) Tower, on the 2nd floor next to the Registrar’s Office.
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- When can I register for summer courses?
- How do I register for classes?
- I’m a Veteran, am I eligible for priority registration?
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?