Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - I’m a Veteran, am I eligible for priority registration?
Veteran and Priority Registration
If you have been honorably discharged from U.S. military service or are currently in the military, you are eligible for priority registration. If you are currently receiving VA benefits, you will be notified of your priority registration. If you are not receiving benefits, you should contact your your Cal Poly Pomona VA Certifying Official, Samuel Kim, and submit your DD214 or military ID, if you have not yet done so already.
Samuel Kim is located in the Registrar’s Office, on the second floor of the CLA (Bldg. 98) and can be reached at 909.869.2867 or email@example.com.
Additional information and services for veterans is available in the Veterans Resource Center (CLA 2nd floor, Office R2-14), by phone to 909.849.6994 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you offer disability accommodations during orientation?
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- Do I have to stay for the entire orientation?
- How long is orientation?
- When is orientation?
- How much does orientation cost?
- What is e-Orientation for Veterans?
- Can the orientation fee be postponed or deferred?
- Do dependents get priority registration?
- When can I register for summer courses?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- Is there a Veterans Resource Center at Cal Poly Pomona?
- How do I register for classes?