Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - What are Bronco Bucks?
BroncoBucks are the funds that you deposit to your BroncoBucks Account. Once you deposit money into your account, these funds can be spent using your Bronco Access Card at most campus dining service and convenience store locations, the Bronco Bookstore, University Village laundry facilities and select vending machines. This allows fast, convenient and cashless transactions on campus.
Visit the BroncoBucks website to access your account.
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the Poly Trolley?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- Who is Billy Bronco?