Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - Is there a bank on campus or in town?
The Cal Poly Federal Credit Union is located on campus at the Bronco Student Cener (Bldg. 35). The Credit Union welcomes students to join for teller and online financial services. ATM services are available to all students. For more information, go to the Cal Poly Federal Credit Union website.
In addition to the Cal Poly Federal Credit Union, there is a Bank of America ATM machine located within the BSC.
In addition there are more nearby off-campus banking options, include several regional and national banks such as Chase, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. You may want to check your bank's website for locations in our area.
- How do I pay my tuition?
- Can I apply online?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Where is your school located?
- Do you have off-campus housing?