Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Is there public transit near by?
Foothill Transit and Metro buses and the Metrolink train are available to Cal Poly Pomona students. Foothill Transit and Metro buses have stops at the corner of Temple Avenue and South Campus Drive. Metrolink trains arriving and departing on the San Bernardino Line and Riverside Line are also located near the campus.
For more information about bus lines and schedules, visit the Parking & Transportation Services website.
For information regarding our Ride Share Program and the shuttle services available, visit the Rideshare Program website.
- Is there a shuttle to and from the Metrolink Station?
- Can I get driving directions to campus?
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- Where is the nearest airport?
- How do I pay my tuition?