Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer tutoring services?
Tutoring & Learning Support Programs
Whether you are having difficulty in your classes or are striving to move from a “B” grade to an “A”, Cal Poly Pomona offers a number of support services to assist you in achieving your academic goal.
The Learning Resource Center provides tutoring, workshops for Math and Statistics classes and test preparation for the MDPT; the University Writing Center; mentors, student skills strategies, and test preparation for the GWT and several professional exams.
If you are a student with special needs, you can also receive tutoring through ARCHES. Academic support is also available through college-based programs.
You can find more information about these programs and learn about other programs that meet your needs by visiting the Support Services directory at Student Success Central.
- What is the Bronco Advising Center?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?